(This is an unpaid volunteer position)
As a volunteer organization, we depend on a number of people to assist with all areas of production. The volunteer coordinator would be responsible for managing volunteers. The coordinator will respond to inquiries in the following areas and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Outreach: recruitment of prospective volunteers
- Database: Manage and compile volunteer database
- PR: Assign poster distribution in the West Seattle neighborhoods; Sell ads to various businesses for the summer production
- Construction: finding people to assist with the build, load in and strike of a production
- Back stage assistance: coordinate with the stage manager and assistant stage manager in back stage assistance
- Costumes: assist with costume build and wardrobe assistance
- Props: assist in acquiring needed props for various productions
- Front of house needs
- The 2014 Cabaret Fundraiser was a great success, raising nearly $24,000! Thanks to all who came out to support us.
- Auditions for Godspell - Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2014 7:00PM to 10PM, Callbacks: Saturday, Dec. 6, 3 – 6 PM - See audition tab for more info (under "Join Us")